Falls City Soccer Club will be following the guidelines presented by the Governor of KY concerning the Covid-19 pandemic and the states return to play protocols.
Tryouts are 30-40 minutes and there is a $15 tryout fee per player. Please bring a ball, water, and wear shin guards.
What is happening with my $15?
The answer is: because of COVID we are no longer allowed to provide training vests/pinnies to our teams at training due to the health risk of sharing equipment. We will be utilizing the $15 to purchase 2 different colored vests for every player to use during training.
2020 Tryout Evaluation Procedures
- Only players who 1) have pre-registered online; and 2) DID NOT play for Falls City in Fall 2019/Spring 2020 year are invited to attend evaluations. Unfortunately, we cannot accept “walk-up” registrations.
- Each session will last approximately 30-40 minutes. Please arrive 10 minutes early.
- Each child must have their own ball and water bottle, wear shin guards and indoor soccer shoes (no cleats, please).
- Pursuant to KYSA Guidelines, parents must remain in the parking lot and are NOT allowed on the field. Please drop your child off at the designated Check-in area, then proceed to park in the designated parking area. There will be plenty of staff to help direct you. Upon completion, a staff member will escort your child to your vehicle.
- Per state guidelines, these sessions are NO CONTACT, so there will be no scrimmaging.
- There will be no more than 10 children in a group, and groups will stay together for the duration
- Players will be evaluated on dribbling, passing, receiving, ball striking, etc. within their group
- Within each group, players will be kept 6 feet apart for all activities.
- A Supplemental Tryout will be held on Saturday, June 27 from 10am-1pm to fill any remaining spots.
Evaluations held at Falls City Hall
2406 Plantside Drive, Louisville, Kentucky 40299
Location: City Hall | 2406 Plantside Dr. Louisville KY. 40223
|BIRTH YEAR||AGE||GROUP||DAY 1|
|2013||U09||Boys||Monday 6/15 at 5:30pm|
|2012||U09||Boys||Monday 6/15 at 6:30pm|
|2011||U10||Boys||Monday 6/15 at 7:30pm|
|2010||U11||Boys||Monday 6/15 at 7:30pm|
|2013||U09||Girls||Monday 6/15 at 5:30pm|
|2012||U09||Girls||Monday 6/15 at 5:30pm|
|2011||U10||Girls||Monday 6/15 at 7:30pm|
|2010||U11||Girls||Monday 6/15 at 7:30pm|
Coaching Assignments for the 2020-21 Season
|BOYS TEAMS||Coach||GIRLS TEAMS||Coach|
|Boys U9 (2012) Gold||Dustie Bryant||Girls U9 (2012) Gold||Kacie Wilkinson|
|Boys U9 (2012) Green||Justin Janes||Girls U10 (2011) Gold||Ben Swindler|
|Boys U10 (2011) Gold||Ken Bohnert||Girls U10 (2011)Green||Michelle Dunaway|
|Boys U10 (2011) Green||Abdul Abdullahi||Girls U11 (2010) Gold||Justin Prather|
|Boys U11 (2010) Gold||Neil Schulten||Girls U11 (2010) Green||Adam Warner|
|Boys U11 (2010) Green||Alex McSweeney||Girls U12 (2009) Gold||Neil Schulten|
|Boys U11 (2010) White||Colin Linde||Girls U12 (2009) Green||TBD|
|Boys U12 (2009) Gold||Deron Schulten||Girls U13 (2008) Gold||Deron Schulten|
|Boys U12 (2009) Green||Bryan Kleinman||Girls U13 (2008) Green||Ben Swindler|
|Boys U12 (2009) White||Justin Janes||Girls U14 (2007) Gold||Jeff Bauer|
|Boys U13 (2008) Gold||Andrew Tarutani||Girls U14 (2007) Green||Johnny Henderson|
|Boys U13 (2008) Green||Sidi Rahim||Girls U15 (2006) Gold||Brad Walsh|
|Boys U13 (2008) White||AJ Wolfe||Girls U16 (2005) Gold||Abdul Abdullahi|
|Boys U14 (2007) Gold||Kyle Schickel||Girls U17 (2004) Gold||Tammy Hailey|
|Boys U14 (2007) Green||Trevor Conner|
|Boys U14 (2007) White||Luis Castillo|
|Boys U15 (2006) Gold||Brad Walsh|
|Boys U15 (2006) Green||Luis Castillo|
|Boys U16 (2005) Gold||Neil Schulten|
|Boys U16 (2005) Green||Nate Polak|
|Boys U17 (2004) Gold||Andy Schulten|
|Boys U17 (2004) Green||Garrett Broxson|
|Boys U18 (2003) Gold||Ted Nichols|
|Boys U19 (2002) Gold||Steve Zimmerman|