WELCOME TO THE
FALLS CITY SOCCER CLUB
Devoted to the development of youth soccer players and assisting them in realizing their potential.
WAY TO GO CITY!
Our Falls City players represented the club well at the Middletown Spring Blast Tournament in Ohio. We are incredibly proud of our teams where we had 5 teams take home the Champion's trophy and 4 teams take second place.
We are proud to partner with Techne this summer to help our players develop into stronger players. More information coming soon.
Our 2021 Fall U6 & U8 Program sign ups are available!
More information is on our Programs page.
Winter Indoor Training and 5v5 League (Indoors - CITY HALL)
- More information coming soon
Individual and Small Group Trainings
- 1 on 1 sessions: $50/hour
- 2 - 6 player group sessions: $25/player
- City Hall Small Building, Miles Park, or Egg Lawn (by preference)
- Contact AJ Wolfe (email@example.com) for more information
“It will always be about the kids.”
- Andy Schulten, St. Xavier High School Varsity Soccer Coach
Falls City Soccer Club wants to be recognized as the best soccer organization in our area in terms of the players, coaches, fans, and overall experience. We will strive to teach the fundamentals of the game, develop a knowledge and passion of the game, and build a memorable environment so all players of all levels can reach their full potential.